Saturday, December 13, 2008

Why the Delay?

A piece of writing I expected to see published at the end of the summer/early fall at the latest (it was written and submitted in June) has yet to see the light of day in print. I've followed up a few times with my editor, but I hate the sense that I'm "nagging." I wish the editor would just let the contributors know what is happening. Why the delay? When can we expect to receive the magazine with our work? Will it happen this calendar year?

--Prunella

2 comments:

Peeves and Rants said...

That is really annoying. I've been on the editorial side of things, too, but then I try to keep contributors updated on what is going on. I hope the editor gets back to you soon and/or the work gets published asap!

--Curly

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Curly. As of now--still nothing!

--Pru