Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Good in Bed

Why do so many men seem to think they can turn lesbians straight? I wish I got money for every time a man claimed that all a gay woman needed was a good fuck and that he was just the man to offer that service; I’d be rich now if I’d been collecting.

I know lots of men find female sexuality (whether straight, bi, or gay) threatening. And I also know plenty of people – male or female – who want to believe they are so good in bed they can “convert” another person’s sexuality. So together these feelings and beliefs are a bad combination that leads men to believe that women couldn’t possibly prefer (or enjoy in addition) sleeping with women instead of men.

But it is tiresome to hear such a stupid comment. Face it: you’re probably not all that good in bed anyway, and even if a straight woman would have you, a bi or gay women could do better. You’re not converting anyone.

--Curly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quietly applauding ....