Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bad Food, Bad News

Speaking of large people, as I did in the last post, what about all the unhealthy food out there? I know it’s our own responsibility to eat well, but I can imagine it could be tempting for some people (not me) that there are McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken and Burger King and other such chains all over the place. There’s even a KFC across the street from my gym. When did we get so unhealthy? How come so many people eat at these disgusting places?

Also, why is there such a preponderance of prepackaged food? Don’t people cook from scratch anymore? All that ready-to-eat food and all those tv meals are so unhealthy. No wonder we’re all getting so large we need two seats on planes or buses.

--Curly

1 comment:

Спашоп said...

Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Digital wax warmer and Hot wax machine. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Miami Beauty Supply websites.