Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is Prunella M.I.A.?

No, I haven't gone fishing, but none of my peeves are publishable right now. I'm essentially ticked off most frequently and profoundly these days by the words and actions of someone in my personal life, and while it might well be cathartic to post here about the situation, I know that that's not a good idea. Trust me, it won't be long before I find something rantworthy in writing, publishing, etc. to get myself back on the blogging track!

--Prunella

2 comments:

Peeves and Rants said...

Poor Prunella! How annoying! But in a way it is good that you seem to only have one major peeve these days; it's better for you not to be peeved in general, though of course it is better for th eblog if you are! ;-)

--Curly

Peeves and Rants said...

Well, we're about to start a new week. All kinds of possibilities!

--Pru