Monday, August 25, 2008

Where’s the Dessert?

As a vegetarian, I naturally always order vegetarian meals for my flights. What I never understand is why the vegetarian meals come with vegetable spread instead of butter and why they so often have no dessert. First of all, I am not a vegan, so I do eat dairy products, and I think butter tastes so much better than some oil-based spread. And more importantly, do people think that just because I don’t eat meat I can’t possibly want a good dessert? Let me tell you, we vegetarians do enjoy the good things in life, including dessert; we just do it meat-free.

--Curly

2 comments:

teefus said...

yeah i dont get it its not like the nion veg desserts would contain meat.

Peeves and Rants said...

Well, some non-veg desserts do contain gelatine (things like jellied desserts, some puddings, cremes, etc.), but there are many desserts that don't, so you'd think they could make an effort. At least a chocolate bar would be fine!

--Curly