Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When Everything Goes Wrong

On a recent vacation, just about everything that could go wrong did (except for robbery, but don’t worry, I already experienced that on another trip). There were delays (see my last post), heating didn’t work, there was no good food or, to be more precise, no good food for vegetarians, I got stuck in several major rainstorms that hampered my sight-seeing opportunities, and, worst of all, I was sexually assaulted. More on that last one in the near future but for now, let me just whine and rant at my bad fortune.

--Curly

3 comments:

Peeves and Rants said...

Curly, this makes me so sad. I'm so sorry you endured this.

--Pru

Peeves and Rants said...

Thanks, Prunella.

--Curly

teefus said...

i have not kept up with this blog in ages and this si the frist time i read this I am so sorry this happend to you.