Monday, May 5, 2008

Eau de Achoo

One of our loyal readers once mentioned something that peeved her – the perfume samples often included in magazines. It is true that the samples come in sealed paper, but often the smell leaks out anyway. As my friend points out, this can really bother people who are sensitive or allergic to smells.

I am not sure what would be a better solution, though. How can perfume-makers market their goods without offering samples? Still, I agree that it can be very annoying to have to deal with stinky paper, especially if it makes you sneeze or otherwise bothers you.

--Curly

2 comments:

teefus said...

thanks for poting my peeve. I not sure what they can do to can the way they market thier samples

teefus said...

A realted peeve is people who were too much perfume or colonge. yestreday when i was out to dinner with my parents the four women sat in the table behind us. all four of them smelled like a perfume factory. people should think about those around them i could not finish meal becasue the smell of there perfume turnd my stomache.